HomeTown Credit Union is now open 24/7 with a branch anywhere you are! With the convenience of Online Banking, you can access your accounts anywhere you have an internet connection. Best of all, it’s totally free.
With Online Banking from HomeTown Credit Union, you can access your money and most branch services online, whenever and wherever you have an internet connection.
- Check balances & transaction history
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Access eStatements
- Set up alerts
- And much more
Don’t have online banking? No problem. It’s easy and fast to enroll.
Paying bills just got a whole lot easier. With Online Bill Pay, you can pay your rent or mortgage, doctor’s bills, utilities and just about anything else in minutes.
All you do is set up your payee, set up the amount and where it’s going. Then, we send it out for you. It’s that simple.
- Save money on stamps
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up alerts when bills are due
- Customize payees
- Set up transfers
Send, request and receive money from just about anyone with your mobile device! With Popmoney®—just “pop” your money to others from your checking account. All you need is their email address or mobile number—that’s it.
- Securely send and request money. Send or request money to just about anyone using just an email or mobile number.
- Money is deducted right from your account into their account. There’s no middle account to transfer to and from.
- Receiving is simple. Recipients don’t need an existing Popmoney account—just a bank account and an email or mobile number.
- Straightforward pricing. There’s just a $1.00 flat rate for a standard payment and a $3.00 flat rate for next day per transaction.
At HomeTown Credit Union, we do everything we can to protect your privacy. eStatements are a convenient way to protect your personal information and financial data.
- Safe- Password protected and secure.
- Convenient- Print them, save them, or just view them online.
- Eco-friendly- Saves paper and reduces trash.
- Available- Enjoy up to 18 months of statement history.
Keep your cards under your control. Protect your credit and debit cards from identity theft with simple solutions from HomeTown Credit Union.
The HTCU Card Control app is a FREE mobile app, separate from HomeTown's mobile banking app, that let's you:
- Set usage limits: Set parameters for spending limits, locations and merchants.
- Turn on and off: Easily turn your card on and off if your card is lost, stolen or misplaced
- Real time monitoring: Get notifications on your smartphone when your card is used
- Confirmation notifications: Opt for real time texts, emails or automated calls to confirm any suspicious card activity
Download the app to your mobile device by clicking on the link below that supports your device or search for the HTCU Card Control app in your app store.
Get it on Google Play Download on the App Store
Set up free and convenient eAlerts so you can get instant email or text notifications about your money. eAlerts can immediately notify you to help protect you from account fraud, accidental overdraft and more.
eAlerts can be sent for things like:
- Your account drops below a certain amount
- A deposit or withdrawal posts
- A debit card transaction hits or a check clears
- A payment is due