HomeTown Credit Union has gone mobile! With just a few taps on your mobile device, you can access your accounts 24/7, anytime, anywhere. Just download our free app and access most branch services right from your smartphone or tablet.
It seems like most everyday things can be accomplished using just a smartphone. Why should banking be any different? With HomeTown’s mobile app, you have access to our services, so you won’t need to visit an actual branch.
With our app, you can:
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit
- Check balances
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Apply and make payments on HomeTown loans
- And much more
Download Mobile App
Your NEW HomeTown Mobile App with Mobile Deposit is Here!
*Please Note* You will use your Home Banking Logon ID & Security Code to access Mobile Banking through our App. For security purposes our Mobile App does require a minimum of 6 alpha/numeric characters for the Logon ID. If your current logon ID for Home Banking is 5 alpha/numeric characters or less you will need to choose a new logon ID that is a minimum 6 alpha/numeric characters prior to downloading the App. To change your logon ID, log in to Online Banking and click on the lock icon at the upper right hand corner of the page.
Download the App from your mobile device by clicking on the link below that supports that device.
Set up for Mobile Texts and Account Alerts is available under the Self Service Tab in Home Banking.
Now you don’t need to go to a branch to make check deposits! You can do it right from your smartphone or tablet, anytime and from anywhere.
With mobile deposit:
- Get free, unlimited deposits
- Deposits available as soon as the next day
- Real-time confirmation
When you download the app, the steps are easy. (May need to edit “steps”)
- Log into the HomeTown App with your online banking credentials
- Select Deposit from the mobile banking menu
- Endorse the back of your check
- Fill out the amount and account fields
- Snap a picture of the front and back of your check, being sure to stay within the guides provided
- Click Make Deposit when you’ve captured both sides.
- Write “VOID”on your check, but keep it for at 90 days after deposit
Paying bills just got a whole lot easier.
With Online Bill Pay through our mobile app, you can pay your rent or mortgage, doctor’s bills, utilities and just about anything else in just a few taps.
All you do is set up your payee, set up the amount and where it’s going. You can also take a picture of your bill to add a payee or make a payment. Then, we send it out for you. It’s that simple.
- Save money on stamps
- Set up recurring payments
- Set up alerts when bills are due
- Customize payees
- Set up transfers
- Bill capture
- View payment activity
Send, request and receive money from just about anyone with your mobile device! With Popmoney®—just “pop” your money to others from your checking account. All you need is their email address or mobile number—that’s it.
- Securely send and request money. Send or request money to just about anyone using just an email or mobile number.
- Money is deducted right from your account into their account. There’s no middle account to transfer to and from.
- Receiving is simple. Recipients don’t need an existing Popmoney account—just a bank account and an email or mobile number.
- Straightforward pricing. There’s just a $1.00 flat rate for a standard payment and a $3.00 flat rate for next day per transaction.
Enroll in Online Banking
Keep your cards under your control. Protect your credit and debit cards from identity theft from anywhere with simple solutions from HomeTown Credit Union.
From your mobile app, you can:
- Set usage limits- set parameters for spending limits, locations and merchants.
- Turn on and off- easily turn your card on and off if your card is lost, stolen or misplaced
- Real time monitoring- get notifications on your smartphone when your card is used
- Confirmation notifications- opt for real time texts, emails or automated calls to confirm any suspicious card activity
Rely on the security of your digital wallet and leave the real one at home!
It’s simple. Just input your credit and debit cards in your smartphone’s digital wallet, and use them there– instead of using the actual card. It’s more convenient and it’s more secure.
- More secure than traditional “swipe” technology
- Conveniently load all of your HomeTown debit and credit cards
- Each transaction is encrypted so your credit card information is never shared with merchants
- Make payments to participating merchants with just a tap