HomeTown has your savings needs covered.
No matter what stage you're at in life, savings are important for reaching financial goals. Whether it's for a fun vacation, a new car, a gift for a loved one, or simply an emergency fund, HomeTown has accounts to help you towards your goals. And, any of our accounts are a great place for your tax refund dollars to earn interest for you! Learn about our Share Savings Account below, or visit our other savings pages for a variety of options available to you: Money Market, Share Certificates, IRAs
Share Savings Account
A HomeTown Share Savings account establishes you as a member and part owner of our credit union. Your initial $10 deposit represents your share of the credit union. It also means that you get to enjoy all the benefits HomeTown Credit Union has to offer.
- Low rates on loans
- Higher dividends on deposits
- Free 24/7 access through Online & Mobile Banking, including Mobile Deposit
- Free debit card
- Voting privileges for the Board of Directors
- Free member financial education seminars
Being prepared for the holidays may be the best gift you could give yourself — Let HomeTown help you grow your holiday stash for the special moments than truly mean the most. With a Holiday Club Savings Account, you can put some money away all throughout the year and when it’s time to start shopping, you’re already ahead of the game.
- Make unlimited deposits all year
- Conveniently set up deductions from paychecks
- Earn interest monthly
- October 1st funds availability
- Low $10 early withdrawal fee
A PayMeFirst account helps you conveniently put away money each month so you can start a saving habit that’ll really pay off.
- Requires an electronic deposit of at least $15 each month
- Earn competitive dividends on balance
- No withdrawal fee for balances over $500