Let us welcome you home.
With personalized service, competitive rates and a variety of loan options you can feel confident about purchasing or refinancing a home loan with your HomeTown lender.
Whether you’re a first time buyer, looking to buy your forever home, renovate your existing one, or build from scratch, our Mortgage Originators will take you through the financing process—every step of the way.
Our Home Loans include and have options for:
- Competitive rates
- Fast pre-approvals
- Conventional, FHA, VA options
- Rural development
- New construction financing
- Renovation financing
- No or low closing cost options
Our Mortgage Originators
Why keep renting when you can be building your own equity? At HomeTown, we know that buying a home is a big deal—and we’re here to help with competitive rates and trusted experience.
- Fixed rates for 10, 15, 20, and 30 years
- Adjustable rates with initial fixed terms of 5 years
Payment Example: A 30-year, $200,000 Home Loan at 6.25% APR could cost you as low as $1,232 per month.*
1st Time Homebuyer Mortgage Loans
Purchasing your first home should be an exciting time. It can also be pretty intimidating.
But, we have good news. When you’re a member of HomeTown Credit Union, you’ll have a partner to help you every step of the way of your home buying journey.
Types of 1st Time Homebuyer Loans We Offer:
Rural Development 1st Mortgage Loan Program
- Financed through USDA
- May include closing costs
In-House 1st Time Home Buyer
- Finance up to 80% of the purchase price*
- Finance the remaining 20% of the purchase price with the Purchase Money 2nd Mortgage
New Construction Loans
Build your dream home into reality with a New Construction Loan from HomeTown Credit Union. We offer fixed terms and interest-only payments to give you peace of mind while you build, so you can focus on your home’s finishes—not the financing.
- Permanent financing available upon completion
- Construction terms of 6 or 9 months
- Interest-only payments while you build
- Fixed interest rate for the term of the construction loan
- Low loan fees with standard closing costs
Apply for a Loan
Whether you are looking for a lower rate and payment, to change your loan term, or to take out extra cash for home improvements, HomeTown Credit Union offers refinancing options to help you get the most out of your home.
- Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and Streamline refinances