Making a positive difference is in our business plan.
Ever since opening our doors in 1974, we've been doing business with our core values at the forefront — Community, Integrity, Education, Member Advocacy, and Commitment. We pride ourselves in living these values out both in our offices and in local areas through strong community partnerships as we support through sponsorships, events, volunteerism, and donations. Below are some of the great ways we've been busy in our communities lately.
- Home & Garden Shows
- Community Education Events & Teams
- Chamber Golf Events
- HomeTown Free Summer Movies
- Northfield Defeat of Jesse James Days
- Faribault Winter Fest
- Northfield Winter Walk
- And many more!
Hosting Our Own Events
- HomeTown Dundas Dome Event
- HomeTown Community Cone Day
- HomeTown Spirit Day
- Financial Wellness Classes
Financial Wellness in the Schools
- High School Career Fairs
- Financial Education Learning Days
- Teacher Appreciation Days
Looking for a sponsor or to share information about an event we can be a part of? Contact us below!